UshopUS Terms & Conditions
- UshopUS can help to bring any item from the US except for Prohobited Items internationally.
- If you break the law on the prohibited items, you will be the sole party to be responsible for any legal action, not Fashrevo.
- All of the items ordered will be posted at UshopUS US Warehouse address first, and then shipped to UshopUS Malaysia Warehouse. Here, the items will go through our process of QC check and repacking before proceeding for postage to our customers.
- The door-to-door shipping cost is as stated in the Shipping Calculator.
- Any cancellations and refunds are allowed while the ordered items are still atUshopUS US Warehouse. But we will charge a fee of $50 for the handling process. Once the item has been shipped to Malaysia, any cancellations will be considered burnt.
- UshopUS does not guarantee the quality and authenticity of the item purchased from the merchant. Please purchase items from reputable merchants and sites to ensure you receive the expected quality of item.
- We will have the right to review the Shipping charges from time to time and make changes thereof without any or prior notice to you and/or to any third party.
- We will notify you of the amount you have to pay for Shipping charges, customs clearance charges, GST or other service taxes (if applicable) and any other applicable charges. In providing the service, we act as an independent contractor and we are not an agent of any Merchant or act in any other capacity unless otherwise specifically stated.
- If you fail or refuse to
(i) accept delivery; (ii) pay for delivery; or (iii) collect the Item, or the Shipment or Item is deemed unacceptable for any reason, we may at our sole discretion:
(a) where appropriate, contact you to discuss and agree on an appropriate action to take;
(b) use reasonable efforts to return the Item to Merchant at your cost with $50 handling fee; or
(c) deal with the Item in any manner we deem fit without being liable to you.
10.We shall not in any case be liable for any loss, damage and delay of Shipment arising from:
(a) any defect in any Item in the Shipment, whether or not known to us at any time before delivery to you
(b) incomplete, insufficient, or erroneous entry of the UshopUS address by you at the Merchant's website;
(c) failure by the Merchant to make delivery within a reasonable time to the relevant UshopUS address;
(d) failure by any party or the Merchant to provide complete and sufficient information on your Shipment Item to UshopUS or make an accurate declaration for customs clearance, regulatory and delivery purposes’
(e) insufficient or improper packing or addressing information of any Item in the Shipment by your Merchant;
(f) improper packing of any Item in the Shipment after having been opened by us for verification whether at the request of any customs authority or other governmental agencies;
(g) insufficient or improper packing of any Item in the Shipment after having been re-packed by us (whether at your request or not);
(h) any alleged delivery from the Merchant to the UshopUS address provided by you, where there is no proof of delivery furnished by the Merchant or their delivery agent and where the receipt of the Item is not signed and acknowledged at the UshopUS addresses;
(i) any loss of confidentiality in communications arising during the Shipping;
(j) electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of electronic or photographic images or recordings;
(k) the hazardous, fragile or brittle nature or the mechanical derangement of any Item in the Shipment; or
(l) failure by you to take delivery of or collect the Shipment after being notified to do so.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend this service at any time without assigning any reason.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your use of the UshopUS service if
(a) there is abuse or misuse of the service by you; or
(b) we are of the reasonable opinion that you have breached any of the terms and conditions herein contained.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any damages, losses, cost or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of such termination or suspension.
- We have the right to assign or transfer or sub-contract all or part of our rights or obligations hereunder at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. The revised terms and conditions will be posted on this website and shall take effect from the date of such posting. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of these terms and conditions.